Marriage

Our Children
Singles
Train up a Child
powered by

My Blog

Marriage

For the past few weeks I have been teaching lessons on marriage.

When the family is not together, there is room for hurt.  When the father and mother are not getting along, this affects the children.  The family is God's way of providing for the emotional needs and cares  for all who make up the family.  The father plays such an important role in the family.  It is no wonder the adversary works so hard to remove him from from the home.

The people of God are admonished to work on your marriages.  When both the father and the mother are professing Christ, when trouble comes, seek the Lord together so you can stay together.  Being along is not the will of God.  For if it was, God would not have made man a help meet.  If you have been blessed to have a companion, work together so you can stay together.  For, two is better than one.

11 Comments to Marriage:

Comments RSS
reshaun on Thursday, June 5, 2014 10:01 PM
Amen pastor mommy........
Reply to comment

best essay writers uk on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 7:38 PM
Marriage for me is a serious decision. This should not be done just solely because you love each other. Well, I know, it is a good thing to have the love and I also consider it as one of the biggest factors but what I mean is, the two parties should plan everything ahead before they enter this stage of their lives. They need to make sure that they are prepared not only emotionally but also mentally, spiritually and financially. With this being said, I must say that I am so proud of those couples who are still together until now.

paper cheap reviews on Thursday, June 7, 2018 4:13 AM
I really like your lessons on marriage. A marriage is a bond between two people. They share everything with each other and be strong in any situations.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 7:35 PM
Reply to comment

Duca on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 7:38 PM
It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. download snipping tool windows 7
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Monday, July 15, 2019 11:06 PM
Reply to comment

essay services on Tuesday, September 10, 2019 6:03 AM
These lessons are useful. I will remember them for sure. Thank you!
Reply to comment

Whole Number to Scientific Notation Converter on Sunday, March 1, 2020 12:11 AM
The best ever site to promote the advertisement.
Reply to comment

Mp3 Rocket Pro For Android on Wednesday, March 4, 2020 11:46 PM
I still find the sound quality of compressed formats like MP3 to be substandard, so I use my own recorded media only.
Reply to comment

famous women on Tuesday, March 10, 2020 5:38 AM
Although the League of Ireland is the national league, the English Premier League is the famous women among the public.
Reply to comment

built in microwave convection oven on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 4:53 AM
the speed at which food is heated or cooked depends not only on the power (power) of the microwave
Reply to comment